Very common in pregnancy. Symptoms include white clumpy vaginal discharge, itching, and burning.
- Can use Monistat/Femstat 3 or 7 day treatments (although applicators may be contraindicated if you are at risk for preterm labor or if you have certain placental condition so please call our office if you have any concerns prior to use).
- Wear loose fitting clothes and cotton undergarments
- Dry off completely after bathing; may use a hair dryer to decrease moisture
- Change out of moist clothes quickly after exercise, swimming, etc.
- Call if discharge is yellow, green, or has a foul odor, or continues despite treatment.